Monday, May 14, 2012

Ah-Wooooo!

I'm very happy to say that I'll be reading from Magnified World at the Wolfe Island Literary Festival on June 2.

Wolfe Island is one of the most amazing places in Canada -- it's a huge island in Lake Ontario, just a twenty minute ferry ride from Kingston (one of my favourite spots, as you know). The island boasts farms and orchards, hotels, a wind farm and, best of all, an autumn corn maze of epic proportions.

If you're in the Kingston area on June 2, I hope you'll come out and see me and some of the amazing writers who are reading, including Jenny Sampirisi, Tanis Rideout and Davei Bidini.

That's a photo from when I was in the Wolfe Island corn maze in 2008. Definitely not brave enough for the after-dark version.


1 comment:

Anne M said...

Fabulous news! Wish I could go to cheer you on and raid the bakery.